Our client is looking for an Interim Finance Director who will be responsible for leading a finance team across an important region for this Private Equity backed business. You will be overseeing the successful Integration of recently acquired businesses as well as looking after the commercial reporting, financial management, business partnering and strategic growth. Working closely with the MD and Group Leadership Team, the suitable candidate will have strong results orientation, excellent operational & commercial awareness and be a good communicator.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
- Understand the company drivers, cash and margin optimisation, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, business financial plans and forecasts that are produced by the teams within the sector.
- Focus on Operational effectiveness and Implementing processes and controls.
- Develop customer relationships to support successful commercial and financial negotiations.
- Manage a finance team.
The role will require somebody to spend a significant mix of their time in Europe / London so the suitable candidate will need to be prepared to travel extensively, however the client is open to flexible work patterns. All expenses will be covered for this on top of your daily rate.