Investigo Finance are recruiting an Interim Financial Controller for a client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Interim Financial Controller Milton Keynes you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Head of Finance around financial controls, team management and supporting projects. Other key duties to include:
- Support to Finance lead to drive good governance, improve process and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Play a key role in re-procurement programmes and ensure successful transition into live environment.
- Project Reporting
- Accurate monthly reporting to the client, with a strong relationship with budget holders. Inclusive of forecasting and budgeting.
- Working closely with the client Finance Team, to review monthly reports, budgets, audits and any ad-hoc requests.
- Working with other customer and team stakeholders including Commercial, Portfolio, Live Services, the Change Team and internal stake holders
The Successful candidate will need to be 'security cleared'
Previous people management skills
ACCA/CIMA/ ACA or Qualified by Experience
Ideally project accounting experience
£500 to £550 day rate and contract duration circa 6 months with possible extension