Our client is looking to appoint a highly commercial interim accountant to assist them during an exciting and busy period of change.
The key duties will be as follows:
- Producing the weekly and monthly reporting deliver figures to the Group
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting for two companies that are looking to separate for reporting purposes to give better clarity of performance to the parent company
- Look at the reporting versus budget by category, brand, sales and margin, overall performance
- Challenge the commercial teams on the numbers
- Pull together a new P&L to suit better the new way of operating as a group of companies
Successful candidate will be a Qualified and strong commercial finance business partner. You will be used to operating within FMCG, manufacturing companies as well as working as an interim with a proven track record of producing robust financial reporting, challenge operational teams / key stakeholders around the performance as well as use the numbers to illustrate the story. You will be happy to get into the detail and churn the reports using Access, Click View as a BI tool and excel.