This is a great opportunity to join an organisation for 6-12 months as an interim Finance Business Partner.
- Review financial reports created by the analysts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Conduct analysis on various drivers of P&L sales and margin fluctuations.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing and Sales teams to evaluate and track promotions and initiatives impacting Sales and Margin and provide reports and updates as to the success and status of the initiatives compared to plan.
- Develop monthly/quarterly forecast by actively providing specific, actionable and forward-looking insights on various drivers as well as providing guidance on any potential risks.
- Partner with various divisions within the business to conduct any adhoc analysis on sales and margin impacts and present findings and facilitate business actions to the Senior Leadership team.
- Create and implement budget planning tools to take an active role in assisting senior leaders with the budgetary planning and delivering commitments at a market level.
This role will suit a proven interim candidate who has good experience of working within FMCG or retail organisations as you will be working with the commercial stakeholders on providing support around promotional activity, margin analysis by product line, supporting contract reviews with major retailers and building a 3 year strategic plan with the Commercial Maangers.