Interim Finance Business Partner required for a prestigious organisation to cover parental leave. The role will collaborate with a team of Finance Business Partners and support a number of central functions whilst the organisation goes through rapid change.
The role will:
- Finance Business Partner the HR team focusing on new projects ensuring business case preparation is as expected and budgets accurately forecasted
- Support a number of areas and high profile projects which will drive the organisations external image ensuring budget control and monthly reporting
- Provide monthly cost centre reporting and meeting budget holders to review results
- Budget vs actual analysis
- Highlight opportunities and risk within the business areas
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) coupled with strong experience of business partnering and analysis. The ability to work closely with non finance budget holders and influence their business decisions is essential for the position.