Our client, leaders in the FMCG market are currently looking for an interim Finance Business Partner to support them in one of their high growth divisions. The role requires the aptitude to support planning, budgeting and forecasting as well as the ability to work in the detail of financial reporting, whilst influencing, supporting and constructively challenging the Sales function.
- Support negotiations with the strategic customers, making recommendations in line with pricing policy.
- Identify and drive revenue and margin enhancing opportunities.
- Prepare monthly volume, NPR, Product GM and P+L analysis as well as customer & category profitability analysis, providing deep insightful commentary on key variances for the business that are reviewed and used to influence forward planning to ensure full year budgets and forecasts are delivered.
- Drive the planning, budget and forecasting process to deliver business goals.
- Drive deeper understanding of the business to support key decision making through insightful financial analysis.
- Oversee and support two Analysts.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with experience in business partnering ideally focused on supporting the Sales and Marketing teams. FMCG experience would be advantageous but not essential for the role. The role will be based near Guildford 1 day per week with the expectation that the candidate can travel to other sites in the South East of England another 2 days per week.