Our client leaders in their field are looking for an Interim Finance Business Partner to support part of their wholesale business which is the focus of anticipated growth.
- Support and influence Head of Sales in producing robust customer tenders, covering volume, price, investment and margins, ensuring that any decisions taken are not detrimental to the wider strategy.
- Work with Sales, Finance and Purchasing to prepare budgets and forecasts, providing strong financial support throughout.
- Attend Sales meetings, making relevant challenges where appropriate and leading the financial aspects of the review.
- Challenge and support the development of the financial assumptions that underpin the sales plans.
- Ensure the budget owners understand and adopt the right methodology and develop specific planning, budgeting & forecasting tools and templates as required.
- Prepare monthly volume, NPR, Product GM and P+L analysis as well as customer and category profitability analysis, providing deep insightful commentary on key variances for the business that are reviewed and used to influence forward planning to ensure full year budgets and forecasts are delivered.
- Cascade financial performance to the Sales Functions with insight and commentary.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) ideally with previous experience of supporting sales teams. FMCG sector experience would be desirable but not essential. Expensed travel to operational site (near Bath) 1 day per week will be required.