My client is looking to appoint an interim Finance Manager / Financial Controller to assist them through a period of growth. The business has grown in turnover by some recent acquisitions but require a "hands on" finance professional to join to manage all aspects of the accounting function.
The client requires a solid finance professional to support the MD & CFO to undertake the following key duties:
- Work with the Ops Teams to gain information to produce reports on sales, pricing and margin analysis for each business / client contract
- Production of all monthly management & financial accounting tasks
- Process & manage the AP, AR & Credit Control function
- Produce robust analysis & reporting to support & challenge the business
- Help to integrate the recently acquired companies / systems / processes
This is a "hands on" finance role as there are no staff to manage. The role is office based & ideally this will be at their Grantham site. There will also be odd days travel to other sites in Cambridgeshire & Norfolk based locations. Client will consider fully qualified of Qualified by experience candidates but you must be able to demonstrate ability to manage all the above tasks effectively & ideally have worked withing SME organisations.