Investigo are delighted to be partnering with PE Backed, property development company in their search for an Interim Finance Manager. The client is growing rapidly having acquired a number of new sites across Europe. For this role its essential for the candidate to have experience within the property sector and strong reporting experience.
· Preparation of monthly development reporting for all stakeholders
· Project funding monitoring, reporting and preparation of monthly claims and drawdowns from debt providers whether internal or external
· Preparation of monthly compliance reporting in line with debt facilities and the completion of the management accounts
· Assist in the annual audit process and the preparation of the Financial Statements in accordance with the agreed timetable for the specific legal entities within the development project
· Provision of information for the quarterly reporting packs for the Group Consolidation in accordance with the reporting timetables
· Compilation, disclosure and review with auditors of statutory accounts
· Assisting with the setting up of new corporate entities for acquisitions, opening of new bank accounts, KYC information and relevant corporate/ tax documents
· Development of a continuous improvement culture.
· Supporting and leading change programmes, helping to support the finance team to deliver a step change improvement in processes
· Working knowledge of Project Accounting and experience within the Property/Construction Sector
· Technically strong, with working knowledge of IFRS Standards and knowledge of LUX GAAP would be an advantage but is not essential.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines and prioritise work streams in accordance with deadlines
· Strong Accounting system and modelling skills (SAGE 200, Excel, and other related systems an advantage as the group is currently implementing TM1)
· Challenging, enquiring but supportive team player
· Flexible and "Roll up the Sleeves" approach to support other areas of the finance function or business as and when required
Experience & Qualifications:
· Demonstrated 3+ years' experience within the Property Industry
· Qualified Accountant (ICAEW or equivalent), with strong academic achievement and relevant experience (first time passes only)
· Strong technical background and skill set - IFRS
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of working in several accounting systems including SAGE and Business Intelligence Systems, TM1 with strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com