Our client, a leader in their field, are looking for an interim Financial Accountant to focus on their Intercompany accounting area. The role is interim in nature as the role will be transitioned to a shared service centre in 2022.
The role will be responsible for:
- Working with the accounts payable and receivable teams to ensure all monthly billing activity is completed and internal corporates are being correctly charged
- Based on agreed charges, recharges and mark up, ensure all billing is done within tight deadlines at month end
- Manage the SOX controls related to the Intercompany confirmations / reconciliations completion at month end
- Dealing with any discrepancies, disputes, and ensuring all recharges and top side adjustments are processed for around 30+ counter parties
- Monthly reconciliation of activity and internal cross charging across internal businesses and countries
The ideal candidate will have worked within a large multinational organisation managing the intercompany processes. The ability to build relationships across international teams will also be essential for the position.