Large Cambridgeshire company is looking to appoint an interim Financial Accountant for a commitment until March 2021.
This role will be undertaking the following key duties:
- You will handle the financial close activities for a number of newly-formed subsidiaries ensuring accurate reporting in line with the Group Reporting timetable
- You will be responsible for the accounting entries of monthly activities for two UK companies, maintaining accurate records and appropriate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- You will liaise with outsourced service providers who maintain accounting records for the non-UK companies, and be responsible for uploading the results of those companies into the Group's ERP system and completing Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- You will ensure compliance with the companies internal control framework, including providing monthly variance analytics to the relevant Controllers and Group Reporting
- You will support the continuous improvement of financial management within this organisation
Suitable applicants will be used to operating as a professional interim and undertaking technical accounting positions withing large and busy companies. You will be fully qualified, ideally ACA or ACCA but be able to demonstrate experience of the above key duties.
This role will be Working from home.