Our client a fast growing FMCG business are looking to recruit an interim Financial Accountant to join their team for an initial 6 months basis but with a high likelihood of extending to 12 months.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Posting and reviewing month end accruals, journals and schedules.
- Uploading month end and budget financial reporting for Group FP&A using Hyperion HFM
- Reviewing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Creation of intercompany recharges.
- Intercompany reconciliations and confirmations.
- Uploading and reconciliation of all daily Bank and Cash files.
- Completion of month end Internal Audit files.
- Initial collation and production of the annual budget and an additional Profit Forecasts.
- Ensuring commercial budget is fully balanced in HFM and profitability reporting.
- Preparation/ review of statutory accounts.
- Liaison with external auditors.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) although candidates with strong skill sets who are qualified by experience will also be considered. An outgoing and 'can do' attitude is essential for the role.