Investigo are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an extremely well known FMCG company in their search for an Interim Financial Accountant/Internal Auditor on an initial 3 month basis. Our client is a pioneer in its field and is part of one of the fastest growing markets. The successful candidate must have SOX/US Gaap experience and be familiar with PCAOB. Remote working also allowed.
- Working alongside the existing team and external auditors to bring our internal and external reporting in line with US Group policies
- Dealing with multi entity set up in UK, France and Spain to ensure any changes in policy required in respect of Group Standards also comply with local accounting standards/ GAAP in Europe
- Reviewing historic period and current period audit process ensuring compliance
- Going forwards an opportunity to drive and influence new polices and processes, ensuring implementation to comply with US Group requirements
- Working with the FD to ensure that processes are embedded within the Finance function.
- Ability to work independently on key workstreams around PCAOB preparation, reporting to Finance Director with exposure to Global Controller at US head office.
- An opportunity to assist UK SME in transition to further improve control environment as part US group, through PCAOB project but also day to day commercial input.
- ACA qualified accountant with a background in audit/ assurance (preferably Big 4)
- 1-2 years post qualified experience
- Exposure to US GAAP and controls environment documentation and improvement projects through Audit, training mechanics or post qualification commercial experience
- Experience using the SAP software system preferred
- Exposure to FMCG preferred
- Strong commercial understanding and experience within commercial organisations
- Analytical outperformer, an eye for detail, yet ability to not only see but deliver the bigger picture
- Provide an open-minded approach - always looking at ways to improve how things are done
- Ability and skills to challenge, influence, interact with cross functional operational teams
If interested, please contact Calum Forster at email@example.com