Northamptonshire client is looking to appoint an interim Financial Controller to cover a 9-12 month maternity leave. The role is based in Northamptonshire but currently all office based staff are working from home due to the current Covid 19 guidelines.
The key duties are as follows:
- Managing 3 direct reports
- Full month end accounting duties with reviews, reconciliations, analysis and reporting on variances to budget / forecasting
- Production of budget for 2022 and managing updates to initial 2021 budgets
- Production of Quarterly forecasts
- Stock accounting and working closely with Warehouse Manager / team to manage processes and efficiency's
- Completion of stat accounts information, VAT returns, Intrastats P11D's. Corporation tax and other key financial accounting requirements
- Managing the team to provide the credit management, supplier payments, cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Produce and report on weekly KPI's
This role will suit a "hands on" individual who likes to lead from the front and coach / mentor their team. You will be a fully qualified finance professional, ideally ACA or ACCA and be comfortable undertaking an FC role within a medium size company.