Investigo are delighted to be partnering with a PE backed, SaaS/AI business in their search for an Interim Financial Controller on a 3/6 month basis. This key member of the finance team will help develop and drive the Finance and Accounting strategy. This is a dynamic and exciting role that will help significantly build the next chapter of growth.
- Oversee financial statement compilation and reporting, accounting (e.g. payables, receivables, payroll), and month end close process.
- Generate and automate financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly packages for key internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee regulatory reporting, including tax planning and compliance across various international jurisdictions
- Develop and improve internal controls, accounting policies, and chart of account infrastructure to efficiently support business scale and activities to Behavox standards.
- Own the relationship and be the primary liaison with external auditors.
- Qualified accountant with 7+ years combined experience between Big 4 and controller for a startup company (FinTech preferred)
- Successfully managed, to completion, an independent financial audit
- Experience with International Accounting Standards
- Strong financial reporting and communication skills
- Desire to succeed and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
If you are interested, please contact Calum Forster. Thank you