Investigo are exclusively recruiting an Interim Financial Controller for an SME business based in Milton Keynes for circa 6 months.
In the position of Interim Financial Controller Milton Keynes you will report to the Finance Director to ensure all statutory accounting and compliance requirements are conducted in line with company standards. Other key duties to include:
* Reviewing individual and consolidated accounts under IFRS for year-end statutory accounts.
* Review quarterly & annual VAT and Corporation tax filings, ensuring filings on time to HMRC.
* Managing the key registers and ensuring key companies house filings are completed on time.
* Maintaining the company Policies and accounting manual.
* Overseeing the internal control framework and internal processes to manage risk.
* Leading the annual audit to ensure compliance with accounting/tax regulations.
* Manage the Finance team on a day-to-day basis including the outsource support functions.
* Cash management within the timeframes set and treasury duties.
The successful candidate will need to be either ACCA OR ACA Qualified
Proven Interim professional/ contractor
Previous supervisory/ man management experience
Up to date with accounting regulations to include IFRS
£440 to £475 day rate (Inside IR35) with hybrid working circa 2 days in the Milton Keynes Offices