Investigo are delighted to be partnering an exciting, Private Equity backed business in their search for an Interim Group Accountant for an initial 6 month period based in London. This particular company has a highly reputable name in their sector and has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 months.
For this particular role it is crucial you have experience of working in a PE background.
- Production of statutory and management accounts for the group
- Production of the consolidated accounts for the group
- Manage the audit cycle for the group
- Preparation of VAT and Corporate Tax computations for the group
- Assist with the budget and forecasting for the group
- Review and oversight of junior accountant's workings
- Ad hoc duties and projects as and when needed
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of PE ownership and structure
- Must be able to operate in an agile, fast-paced and demanding environment
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and change management skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, open minded personality
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Strong excel skills