Midlands based SME is looking to appoint an interim Group Financial Controller to work with them for a 3 - 6 month period. This role will be joining the company while they go through an exciting period of change as being PE backed they are looking to acquire more sites to grow the business even more.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsibility for all financial reporting, audit, controls & management of all the separate entities
- Integrating acquisitions, producing completion accounts, opening balance sheets & all other associated changes
- Cash management & forecasting
- VAT & corporation tax management
- Production of a suite or workable KPI's for PE investors
- Managing a small finance team
This role is working daily in the Leicestershire office and will suit a strong technical accountant with good people skills to lead a team as well as working to business partner a number of non finance stakeholders. The role is also being recruited permanently so for the right candidate could be a temp-perm opportunity.