*Interim Project Manager - Fit out, M&E projects*
Searching for a cradle to grave Project Manager to deliver multiple & variable projects within Fit out and M&E environments.
This busy consultancy has an abundance of opportunity with existing clients, and hence are looking for a leader that has experience with nurturing client & stakeholder relationships to pitch, win and the deliver a range of varied works.
This is initially a contract role with travel to various clients around the South (Reading - Portsmouth), and there is scope for it to become more permanent given the volume of work. The right candidate will have had experience in an operationally focused project role with the following experience:
- nurturing client and stakeholder relationships with existing clients
- experience of putting together pitches and winning work
- ability to put together, lead and motivate teams of consultants, sub contractors, stakeholders to win and successfully deliver projects
Must be available to start within the next 4 weeks.
Please get in touch for more information at email@example.com
Back to Job Search
- Location Berkshire
- Job type Interim
- Reference BBBH117414
- Salary £300 - £375 per annum
- Specialisation Property, Facilities and Workplace
- Posted May 10, 2021