An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Management Accountant to work with a Private Equity-backed Technology business. The company recently received a further cash injection and are operating on an ambitious buy-and-build model. They have numerous acquisitions on the horizon over the next 12 months and have still generated record revenue through 2020.
The client is looking to meet driven Management Accountants who can provide direct support to the Financial Controller, produce the board pack, and complete ad-hoc project work as required.
- Providing direct support to the Head of Finance
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and month end reports
- Documenting and streamlining the month-end process
- Responsibility for the P&L
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the board pack
- Ad hoc project work
Qualifications & Experience
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification (essential)
- Advanced level of Excel
- Sector experience within Technology (advantage)
- Experience working within SMEs (advantage)
- Exposure to Private Equity-backed or very high-growth businesses (advantage)