Investigo is currently partnered with a high growth international logistics business to recruit a Revenue Accountant on a 6 month interim basis. This is a great opportunity to work within a matrix organisation and be part of a BAU And project team. Reporting directly to the Group Accounting Manager you will be a key point of contact for all revenue related queries across the group.
- Ensuring that revenues are correctly calculated.
- Ensure accuracy for all accruals for revenues and costs.
- Preparation of the monthly revenue report comparing actual revenue versus forecast with supporting explanations and calculations for variances.
- Assisting in the creation of monthly reports (forecast, backlog, utilisation), including insightful commentary.
- Ensure revenue is recognised within SOX guidelines
- Other ad hoc tasks, analysis
- Assisting with improving processes of current revenue accounting across the matrix organisation.
This role requires someone in the office 2 days per week in Chiswick. Ideally you will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with experience working in a large and complex organisation. If this sounds like a role for you please APPLY NOW or email Jo.email@example.com