Our client a leader in its field is looking for a finance Business Partner to support their IT team and CIO. The role will build the relationship with the CIO and wider IT team and establish the required reporting, KPI and analysis requirements.
The role will establish:
- Collaborate with IT leadership in the ownership and creation of rolling 12-month and 24 month forecast and 5-year Plan to support IT project Planning and resource allocation including scenario analysis where required.
- Monitor IT expenditure against budget, identifying variances and providing recommendations for cost optimisation.
- Working with Senior Manager- Planning to support the planning / budgeting process for BAU and project costs.
- Actively seek out new ways to improve the way we support the business, from month end process through to reporting
- Actively engage in development of underlying reports, processes, and systems
- Work with the Projects business partners to appraise business cases for projects and provide analysis / recommendations to the Finance management.
- Track KPI's related to IT expenses and communicate performance trends.
- Lead and conduct regular Service Reviews ensuring alignment and updates in status of key programs, roadmaps, and operations.
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance business partner with experience of managing the IT and particularly the CIO within a previous role. The ability to develop relationships rapidly and hit the ground running will also be essential for the role.