Interim Senior Financial Accountant
Fully Remote Working
£450 - £550 a day (OUTSIDE IR35)
Investigo are pleased to be supporting this global business who are seeking a senior financial accountant on an interim basis. The role is a project focused role concentrating on streamlining efficiencies around tax and financial statements.
We are ideally seeking a contractor who is ACA trained and has experience in tax management.
Key Duties below:
- Manage relationships with both tax advisors PWC & HMRC
- Co-ordinate timetable for tax compliance, liaising with operating companies & PWC
- Manage and co-ordinate any tax payments to HMRC
- Oversee the annual corporation tax returns process ensuring that all tax returns are submitted to HMRC in a timely manger
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of statutory financial statements, including management of the audit process
- Monthly reporting of financial results in the group's consolidation system
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Ensure effective cash repatriation from UK entities to the group's parent company through effective use of intercompany dividends, intercompany loans etc. via the UK holding companies