Based in Hatfield
Due to an internal secondment, an opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join this instantly recognisable brand on a 12 month basis.
Working in a fantastic environment with a lovely culture, you will be responsible for all of the monthly management accounts for the business whilst leading a team of 3.
Agile working is offered, but we do require someone who can access Hatfield 3 days a week.
Key Duties include…
- Produce the monthly internal reporting calendar
- Produce the monthly group management accounts (and other associated reporting) in line with the reporting calendar
- Develop the three Management Accountants to meet the teams current and future needs (including 1to1's and mid / end of year reviews)
- Work closely with the Regional Finance Manager to ensure knowledge is shared both ways
- Owner of the management accounts production
- Own the accounting for the bonus, insurance and rent lines in the P/L , also the associated balance sheet recs
- Assistance with the year-end statutory audit
- Involved in other monthly reporting process, including Strategy and Finance pack.
- Fully qualified accountant with recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant Experience of month-end reporting within a finance team
- Experience in managing a team