My client is a FTSE listed technology company who are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team in their central London office. They are looking for a personable, enthusiastic individual to manage and oversee the internal audit. This position would suit an Assistant Manager from practice or somebody with prior experience from industry, or a Manager looking to join a more high-profile company.
What you will get:
- World-class training as part of your job.
- An excellent work-life balance with purchasable holiday and work-from-home days weekly.
- Private health and dental care.
- The experience of working with a globally recognised and exciting tech company.
- Equity and generous pension contribution.
- Managing senior and junior members of the internal audit team.
- Supporting group finance in audit preparation for all statutory audits.
- Carry out risk reviews.
- Prepare internal audit reports.
- Present issues, risks and recommended actions to the Head of Group Reporting.
- Undertake internal audit reviews focusing on financial processes and internal financial controls.
- Ensuring accurate supplier payments.
- You hold an ACCA or ACA qualification.
- Personable and analytic to the highest standard.
- Erudite grasp of mathematics and English.
- 2:1 or 1st class degree.
- Experience at the Big 4 with first time passes are extremely desirable.