Investigo are delighted to be partnering with this employer of choice as they look to recruit and ambitious and detailed orientated Auditor.
The role is a highly regarded position amongst this organisation's Senior Management and this will the individual wide exposure to the Executive Team and senior management across the business.
The key aspect in this position is to provide independent assurance to the Audit Committee on the effectiveness of the internal control and risk management environment. The role requires excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships across the business, as well as strong technical capability and commercial acumen.
Given the exposure this role will offer, the opportunity to progress and develop your career would be highly possible.
- Updating the risk universe for changes in the business strategies and risks and implementation of a robust risk-based methodology to determine audit priority
- Supporting the Head of Audit and Audit Manager in developing internal audit scope, performing audit procedures, and preparing audit reports
- Partnering with management and auditees in the development of improvements
- Build strong internal relationships to help gain buy-in on audit recommendations and improvements
- Work closely with Business Partners to provide relevant advice
- Stay up to date with industry, business and corporate governance changes