This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter, someone with excellent recruitment experience but looking to work for an grow and expanding brand!!
Salary: £43,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Working from home / flexible working / eventually back to the office in London (Caraby Street)
- Acting as the first point of contact for all applicants coming through the business, through internal communications and paid channels.
- Ensuring the delivery of our recruitment process is effective, efficient professional and robust, with a good sense of customer service and positive candidate journey, when applying delivery.
- Creating and posting engaging Job Descriptions and posting adverts out through a variety of paid and organic channels IE: Totaljobs, Indeed, Glassdoor, Reed, Facebook and internal communications.
- Conducting screening calls, identifying suitability and covering all gaps in employment.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping and sound governance of processes and procedures.
- Creating an effective and robust talent pipeline solution, conducive to effective business continuity and candidate interaction.
- Arranging and facilitating interviews and providing feedback to all applicants in process in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Administrator regarding compliance and on boarding, to include references, DBS Checks, Identity Document processing and inductions.
This a fantastic opportunity for an Agency Recruiter that is looking to transition to their first internal role, or an experienced Recruitment Coordinator that is looking to transition in to their first Recruitment role. Where you will be able to contribute effectively to the growth of the business and get exposure to wider stakeholder interaction and relationship management.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proven recruitment expedience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to recruit for various levels of roles
- Strong project management
If you are interested please apply online and contact me directly Gemma Case email@example.com