An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a premium FMCG business in their supply and demand planning team. This is a business that really cares about sustainability, climate, biodiversity and people
The role is to assist in the Inventory and Supply management process. Having responsibility for creating and sharing supply plans with Vendors, liaise with Demand Planners to create effective inventory plans.
- Generate a monthly Supply Plan for the businesses key Vendors.
- Lead and present the monthly Supply Plan as part of the Global (S&OP) process.
- Ensure that the Supply Plan is aligned with the Demand Plan through close cooperation with Demand Planners and Purchasing team.
- Manage and review the Global Demand and Supply Plan for Promotions and New Product Launches.
- Create and maintain Inventory reports in alignment with KPIs.
- Analyse and propose Inventory Policy.
- Collate regional inventory reports and KPIs to create a global consolidated view
To be successful you will need previous experience of planning, forecasting and data analysing