Our client a top tier investment bank are looking for someone to join their London based Compliance team in a role focused on electronic trading risk reviewing and approving algorithms.
- Responsible for electronic trading controls reporting to the EMEA head of Electronic Trading Compliance
- Review and validate new algorithms for potential regulatory issues.
- Identify, mitigate and control potential regulatory and operational risks.
- Must have experience of electronic trading first, second or third line
- Good working knowledge of electronic trading works and be able to interact with the business
- Experience of relevant controls and regulation beneficial
For details please get in touch email@example.com