Investigo are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a growing Bedford based Client who are looking to recruit three Invoicing Controllers/Sales Ledger Clerks, on a permanent basis.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accurate checking and dispatch of all invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure the timely production of statements and completion of consolidated invoicing
- Log all invoice and general queries, ensuring they are cleared appropriately and within the agreed timescales
- Log all payment queries and ensure they are resolved accurately and within a the agreed timescales
- Ensure the production of pre-payment lists and the timely issuing of payments
- Ensure receipt VAT invoices and followed up and reconciled
- Ensure open and co-operative communication is maintained between internal departments and Operation Centres to ensure the prompt resolution of queries.
- Support with the provision of ad-hoc information request from team-mates, both internal and external
Our Client is looking to recruit a competent accounts receivable professional, and they are offering a salary of £20,000 - £22,000