Investigo are recruiting an IT Finance Analyst for a large FTSE business with their main hub based in Luton.
This role will allow home working up to 4 days a week.
In this position you play a pivotal role reporting into the Finance Director providing key commercial insight to aid key business making decisions. Key duties to include:
- Developing robust business relationships between Finance & Operations, delivering high quality management & financial reporting to support business modelling & strategic decision making
- Responsible for business partnering across IT & Finance teams
- Driving financial planning, budgeting, forecast & analysis processes
- Embedding & maintaining a strong financial control environment
- Delivering & supporting new financial reporting framework & automation initiatives
The successful candidate will need to be a newly qualified accountant either ACA/ACCA or CIMA or Finalist
Experienced in some kind of IT related role/team
Proven experience of management reporting, financial analysis and providing insights to non-finance stakeholders
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with senior non-finance stakeholders
£43,000 to £45,000