Investigo are exclusively partnering a global FMCG company in Surrey, to recruit a newly created IT Finance Business Partner.
You will be facing many different cultural environments across the business due to operations in many countries.
This role will be the primary Finance Business Partner for the newly set up IT entity.
- Working with the accounting team, ensure that the IT costs from multiple sources are properly accounted for and recharged as appropriate.
- Ensuring that IT costs under TSAs are as per agreement.
- Ensuring that any reverse TSA costs are charged to appropriate entities.
- Providing insight into the sources and destination of the IT costs. This includes actuals, forecasts, budgets and long-range plan.
- Provide ongoing critical review of financials relating to the new IT entity. This includes assurance over the integrity of P&L and Balance sheet.
- Function as a link between the various teams involved in managing the IT costs. This includes liaising with the country finance teams, divisional teams (IT and Finance) and Group teams (IT and Finance).
- This role must develop a wide network of IT, Operations and Finance contacts (both country and divisional), as well as Corporate Teams such as Tax, Treasury, Legal and Group procurement, to ensure cohesive support for decision making processes.
- Providing appropriate monthly reporting of results for IT Service delivery teams.
- Other appropriate ad-hoc duties as may be required
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter, motivated and ambitious
- Ability to work independently
- Hands-on with an ability to take a higher strategic view
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks across the organisation
- Ability to deliver and drive change ad significant improvements.
- Able to listen and influence / persuade through weight of reasoning and character.
- Experience of IT Finance
- Experience of working in complex, matrixed organisations