An exciting IT Infrastructure Engineer/ Manager role working for a global business with a family heritage that has been established for over 120 years. The company supplies over 8000 products to a large variety of retailers and are looking for an individual to be responsible for maintaining their existing IT infrastructure, designing and implementing new infrastructure.
This is a part time role based in Leeds, providing technical consultancy 2-3 days per week to the COO and IT Director.
- To have a robust understanding of networking infrastructure, systems security, and system integration (including hybrid solutions) with the required knowledge and hands-on skills to manage, maintain and configure the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies.
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Hyper V and core
- IT Security (including antivirus and ransomware protection)
- Microsoft 365 Administration & Deployment
- OneDrive and SharePoint, and MS Teams
- Microsoft Windows 10 and MAC OS support
- Network management, WAN, LAN, VLAN, IP Routing, VPN's
- Experience of cloud platforms such as Azure, Azure AD, AWS
- Desktop support for Windows 10 and MAC OS
- Warehouse scanning devices (Zebra on Android)
Day rate of 350-400 outside IR35, initial 3 month contract