Our client a large financial services company based in London are currently seeking an experienced IT Project manager with extensive experience in managing multi-million pound application migrations project, with experience in moving from old legacy applications to new solutions.
- Define, document and execute projects, actively participating in all phases of the delivery while adhering to project governance
- Work with internal Product and System Managers to prepare plans, reduce dependencies and oversee delivery from design to delivery
- Work with the internal Infrastructure and Operations team to prepare new technology environments, manage migrations and decommission obsolete infrastructure
- Work with the internal Architecture team to ensure the new designs minimise technical debt, meet operational requirements and follow Lloyd's Group Technology standards
- Work with the internal Security team to ensure the new environments meet current and emerging technology security standards
- Work with 3rd party delivery suppliers to manage the delivery of their solutions and to co-ordinate the dependencies and interfaces between those solutions
- Plan the delivery of assigned project tasks and the technology and process changes associated with these activities
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risk and impediments that may impact on the delivery of the project, coordinating where appropriate, the impact to other projects and / or services.
- Experience in managing application migration projects
- Large scale multi project delivery in a regulated environment
- Experience in finance, Banking, or regulated environments.
- Management of Direct ReportsReporting up to Senior Management / Board Level
- Managed a £5m+ Programme/Projects with overall budget responsibilities
- Able to deputise confidently for Portfolio Lead
- The ability to work both strategically and operationally as the role require
- Expertise with MSP, RAID and management and resource allocation
- Proven Project delivery skills working as part of a wider Project team
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Competent Microsoft skills including MS Project