IT Project Manager - MS Projects Suite
£500 - £600 per day (Outside IR35)
6 months initially
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a medium sized organisation during a time of significant change and transformation. Following a series of Mergers and Acquisitions, our client is seeking an IT Project Manager to support with the integration of MS Projects across the group.
To be considered for this role, you must have sufficient experience within the implementation of Microsoft products. Good business process skills are required including AS IS and TO BE processes to make appropriate recommendations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify appropriate stage/decision gates within a plan and to support the wider programme
- Focus on KPIs, metrics and data relevant to Workstreams
- Drive workstream delivery, monitoring performance against plan
- Running workshops
- Recognising interdependencies and hotspots across people, process, systems and technology
- Provide updates in 1:1 sessions with senior stakeholders
- Work closely with the business to build rapport and trust, provide the right balance of support and challenge
- Interrogating the plans and updating for real-time changes in requirements and/or external environment
If the above is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience.