Our client a market leading organisation in logistics are seeking an experienced Project manager with extensive experience in managing be-spoke software implementation projects.
- Stakeholder engagement to define the scope of the key deliverables and any prioritisation required to meet the overall project goals.
- Managing the expectation of stakeholders and other work streams that may have interdependencies with the deliverables with the project
- Managing vendors to deliver technical components of projects
- Project reporting and communications including formal presentations when required
- Review of Technical documentation including high level designs and architecture specifications (with assistance from SMEs)
- Managing project and operational budgets
Skills and Experience
- 5 Years + project management experience
- Experience in managing IT implementation / Software projects
- Understanding of waterfall methodologies.
- Strong commercial focus and ability to manage budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities, building robust project plans and resourcing schedules
- End to end project experience and ability to manage projects from initiation to closure
- Risk, Issue and dependency management and mitigations
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Ability to manage vendors to meet aggressive timelines
You will be required to attend a workshop in Hull for 4 days at the beginning of September, then working fully remotely and very infrequent visits to site.