Investigo's major client based in Reading are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager. If you have experience of successfully delivering as an IT and Business Project Manager in a multi-project environment, then this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, success-driven organisation.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Identification of key-stakeholder for the project team
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale project plans and assembling and coordinating project staff
- Management and responsibility of project budget
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Assurance of timely input from the external partner
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders through steering committee
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Management and escalation of open issues;
- Supervision of the project risk management;
- Supervision of testing, manual and automated
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience delivering IT and Business projects (ideally 7 years +)
- Project Finance budgeting and actual costs
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extensive Change Management experience
- Account/relationship management
- Prior experience working on complex technical infrastructure projects
- Prior experience working on business focused projects
- Proven experience working with cross functional tech and infrastructure technical teams.
- Experience working in a complex organisation including working directly with a variety and range of non-technical stakeholders.
Although remote working initially, all applicants must be willing and able to travel to (Reading) once government restrictions surrounding COVID19 travel are eased.