Investigo's major client is seeking an experienced IT Project Planner to join as part of a major transformation programme. This role is fully remote, with infrequent travel to London.
- Role is all IT programme planning for a £40M at scale complex ERP transformation.
- Well versed in hybrid ways-of-working including combining waterfall and agile workstreams.
- Creation of SteerCo Plans-On-A-Page (POAP's) including swim lanes, key milestones, critical path and baseline versus actual/forecast.
- Medium/Low-level plan creation, collaboration and quality assurance together with ~5 IT workstream leads.
- Plan reporting - including milestone reports/velocities, variance, RAG, commentaries.
- MS Project + MS Office.
- Thought leadership together with the Programme's IT leadership team (high on emotional intelligence).
- Alignment with the Programme PMO and in turn the overarching Enterprise PMO.
- Experience IT Project Planner
- Excellent knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in ERP - advantageous
- Experiecne in planning large scale IT Programmes - £40m +