Investigo's major client is currently seeking an experienced IT service Continuity manager for a 6-month contract engagement, outside of IR35. You will be responsible for Ensuring Disaster recovery plans and associated processes are in place to enable successful disaster recovery tests and live invocations that support Business Continuity Plans.
- SME for IT Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery developing, implementing & testing IT resilience plans/processes.
- Develop and maintain the IT Service Continuity Management framework and ensure alignment to Business Continuity Management Programme
- Developing Business Continuity Policy and Strategy in accordance with ISO Standards and principles and aligned to DR Policies and Standards
- Managing large Failover and Disaster Recovery Testing Programmes; defining and running effective test schedules based on realistic scenarios to validate that resilience controls and documentation addresses potential threats
- At least 5 years' experience operating in technology-based roles delivering full life-cycle Operational, business continuity and IT disaster recovery solutions aligned to ISO 22301
- Subject Matter Expert in IT Services and Systems offering recovery and resilience services such as VMware, Cloud technology's (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS)
- Experience using Business Continuity Management tool sets including incident notification, crisis management, risk assessment and planning systems
- Experience in producing and presenting management/performance metrics and delivery of ITDR and Service Continuity Plans
This is a fully remote role, with infrequent travel in to thier offices in London.