ITSM -Ivanti Specialist
Remote Based - May be required to travel on company business ad-hoc basis
My client has a requirement for a ITSM Speciliast who will be working as part of the Service Management Tooling and Development team, you will be responsible for the system administration of Ivanti Service Manager, including BAU tasks and projects for internal and external customers.
- Solution design and new features within the tool, working closely with both internal and external customers.
- Support existing processes within the tool; resolving issues or amending processes for enhancements.
- Be responsible for trouble shooting and resolving issues within the system.
- Assist in keeping the platform up to date by participating in upgrade projects.
- Experience administrating & working with Service Management Toolsets (Ivanti/ServiceNow etc).
- Exposure to ITIL principles and framework
- Excellent knowledge on administrating ITSM Management toolsets.
- Proficient in building workflows and designing processes.
- Writing business rule logic and expressions.
- Development lifecycle and deploying development packages/update sets from Dev/UAT to Production
- Designing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Skills in running customer workshops
- Customer Focus - The ability to support both internal and external customers to help them achieve their objectives.
- Problem Solving - The ability to gather relevant information, ascertain the root cause and form solutions.
- Decisiveness - The willingness to make decisions once a situation or problem has been analysed.
- Professional Knowledge - The ability and motivation to apply and develop one's own professional and technical knowledge and to share this expertise with others.
- Communication - Excellent face to face, written and telephone communications skills. The ability to communicate to all levels of the business.
- Change Management/Adaptability - Maintain eﬀectiveness in changing business and technological environments.
- Business Awareness - Exhibits commercial awareness
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role