Investigo are supporting a specialist FX business with recruiting a Junior Compliance Analyst to join their successful Compliance function. This is a really great opportunity for a graduate, or someone interested in starting their career in compliance.
You will get fantastic exposure across a variety of compliance and AML functions, and full support and training from experienced managers and a successful team.
- Help support with the execution of the compliance monitoring programme.
- Assist with preparing quarterly MI.
- Assist with management of the compliance team inbox.
- Maintain various compliance registers, records and databases.
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints.
- Daily review of deposits and withdrawals, and escalate any suspicious transactions.
- Assist with drafting agreements and legal documents.
- Review high risk clients, and escalate any suspicious activity.
We are seeking a candidate who is degree educated, and if you have a legal degree this would be the ideal background.
You must be ambitious, keen to learn and have the passion to build a successful career within the compliance industry.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Office Location: Shepherds Bush, with some flexible working.