Investigo are partnered with an exciting retail business in Hatfield looking for a Junior Finance Assistant. Seeking someone who is looking to kick start their finance career - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
This will suit a graduate or school leaver.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 + study support
Location: Hatfield (office based while training, then hybrid)
- Raise invoices for commission purposes to suppliers/venues
- Minimise errors and resolve any outstanding queries to ensure profitability is maximised
- Complete a full reconciliation of credit card spend to ensure charges match what is billed
- Accurately maintain the ledgers ensuring that detailed accounts can be processed
- Reconciling deposits with the system against banking reports
- Prepare any ad hoc/manual payments within the system
- Verify and execute any approvals to ensure bank payments are released
- Reconcile bank statements / credit card statements
- Recover outstanding debts through relevant collection methods such as email, telephone
- Reconcile large volumes of data to understand which transactions are in query or overdue
- Document any queries within the system and maintain the progression of those queries
- Improve interactions with customers to strengthen key relationships
- NO experience required
- High attention to detail, organised and methodical.
- Self-starter, independent, dependable, efficient
- Professional, hard working and reliable
- Ideally looking to do additional studies - AAT or equivalent