Investigo are delighted to be supporting a recognisable employer within Northampton. Due to an internal restructure this successful business are looking to recruit a confident Junior Finance Business Partner. To be successful in this position, ideally you'll be ambitious and driven to improve and progress your career, able to interpret large volumes of data across Excel and liaise with stakeholders; providing reports and commentary on budgets.
- Completing monthly management accounts alongside senior members of staff
- Working with AP & AR functions to assist in producing accurate transactional reports
- Improving upon existing practices and processes for the benefit of the wider business
- Assisting Finance Business Partners to prepare monthly and annual budgets & forecasts
- Working with commercial teams to assist with pricing and costing queries
- Interpreting data via excel to assist with producing monthly reporting packs
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities within the wider finance team
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take a commercial step within their finance career. If you're an active studier of ACCA, CIMA or ACA, this could be a great opportunity for you - giving you more management exposure and opportunities to work independently.