Junior Finance Business Partner - up to £30,000 - Northampton - Permanent - FTSE listed business
The full job description will be provided upon successful application -
The role is extremely commercially focused, supporting contract managers, operations and commercial managers. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - working with operations to ensure we maximise revenue through the accurately reconciling the applications that go to the clients and make sure we deliver our services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
- Responsible for producing the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for financial support to the Ops Managers
- Responsible for creating the monthly revenue applications
- Responsible for feeding into a detailed rolling forecast and annual budget, ready for presentation to senior management.
- Act as the link between operations and central finance functions to drive a customer service culture.
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to Operations on opportunities and risks.
Who are we looking for?
- Ambitious and driven part qualified accountants who are eager and ready to take the next 'big' step in their career
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ideally have worked with Power BI Reporting
- Influential and motivational leadership capability.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial individuals
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company.