The Finance Business Analyst will be part of a small team in a growing blue-chip, supporting a system implementation, predominantly aligned with the finance workstream but also supporting in other workstreams with finance and accounting matters.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Organise, manage & deliver BA activity, using structured methodology and approach, specifically capture 'as-is' processes, complete 'fit-gap' analysis and support transition to the new ways of working
- Undertake requirements elicitation sessions, stakeholder interviews and group sessions
- Work closely with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Play an active role in the overall ERP programme
- Have working knowledge of the application of Use Cases, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams
The successful candidate will have experience of retail business sector, previous involvement in ERP implementation and several years experience in Finance and/or BA related roles.