Lead Business Analyst
My high profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Lead BA to work for their business based in either Edinburgh or Bristol on an initial 4 month contract.
- Responsible for understanding the requirements to deliver this transformational project
- Comfortable with ambiguity but able to take a structured and documented approach
- Experience of agile delivery welcome but project likely to be primarily waterfall
- Experience of Life and Pensions essential
- Ability and competence to undertake analysis activities alongside working with (and possibly leading) others
- Undertaking roles in which analytical thinking is applied to produce business improvements within the business environment across a variety of situations and complexities.
- Experience using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Exemplary stakeholder and communication skills
- Knowledge of project development lifecycles & processes and wider organisational functions within IT
- Good Leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Leadership qualities: ability to mentor junior personnel and provide guidance on work packages
- Ability to work with little or no guidance
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the analysis and ability to draw conclusion quickly in a limited timeframe
- Ability to balance multiple tasks without a negative impact on quality
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.