Lead Enterprise Architect - Manufacturing
My FMCG client is looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect who will be the subject matter expert within the Manufacturing domain and will be driving the digital optimisation and transformation.
- Looking for an Enterprise Architect - Manufacturing to modernise its existing Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Manufacturing landscape.
- The role will proactively lead alignment of the IT and Business strategy within the Manufacturing domain
- The role will work closely with the other EA domains, applications, data, integration, digital workplace, infrastructure, cloud and security to collaborate and contribute to the business and IT strategy.
- The role will also work closely with the IT teams from Supply, Manufacturing, Digital, Data, Integration and Platform competencies to provide them with guidance to help them adhere to the Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- This individual should be highly motivated with excellent analysis, execution, and communication skills.
Skills & Experience required:
- 15+ years of professional IT experience, with 8+ years of architecture experience, with 4+ of those years specifically focused on Enterprise Transformation in relevant area (Supply Chain Planning, Logistics and Manufacturing area).
- SAP full cycle implementation for Manufacturing using SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA preferred but open to any ERP experience
- Understands Domain Driven Design (DDD) methodology.
- Understands the Industry sought after IoT devices and the technology generalistic viewpoint associated with them.
- Relevant experience within Advanced Manufacturing/IIoT, Industry 4.0, Cloud, Automation, Data, Digital Twin, SAP, OMP
- Experience of working with remote partners to implement and support solutions.
- Experience in the full lifecycle of Solution Architecture including early-stage assessment, solution options, solution design, support of solution transition and in life operations.
- Experience evaluating existing application design and making recommendations for enhancing applications to leverage SaaS solutions.
- Working experience with modern development and delivery methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD and ability to apply these processes fit for purpose.
- Strong attitude for collaboration and ability to lead and influence a team of architects, as well as mentoring engineers.
If you think you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to apply.