Job Title: Lead UX/UI Designer
Location: Remote (including post-Covid)
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. They are seeking a Lead UX/UI Designer whose contributions will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes.
- Minimum of 10 years of UX/UI experience
- Minimum 4 years of leadership experience
- Enterprise experience
- Proficient in both mobile and web design
- Proficient in creating task flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Experience leading a UX/UI team
- Significant experience driving design outcomes in an Agile environments
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units
- Experience managing design priorities within the backlog
- Help spearhead the company's greenfield digital reform initiative, which focuses on modern-cloud architecture and customer facing solutions to help deliver drugs to market faster.
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team's potential.
- Help teams define and shape the experience strategy, facilitating work sessions with stakeholders and users to define key design goals and requirements.
- Guide designers on design strategy related to research insights, execution, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- Mentor and coach the design team.
- Work with CPO and POs to align the roadmap to vision and continuous insights to ensure client satisfaction.
- Synchronizing customer research and map customer journeys for the constituent across teams.
TO APPLY: Must have a design portfolio showcasing enterprise UX/UI design work on both mobile and web platforms.