Our client is a Gatwick based FTSE 100 organisation that currently are seeking to appoint a Lean Business Improvement Consultant with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in order to fully implementing Lean principles across their Group & Brands.
The Lean Business Improvement Consultant should be comfortable in applying change management frameworks to initiatives ensuring projects are implemented, fully adopted by the business and the business & people objectives are met. Working within the Transformation division, the purpose of the role is to build Lean Thinking competencies across all group brands & market so that business improvement initiatives are identified and implemented
As the Lean Business Improvement Consultant you will deliver on the following:
- Build Lean thinking capabilities in teams across UK&I
- Work with teams in the market to identify and lead business improvement activities
- Work with the Head of Business Improvement to identify the appropriate improvement activities across UK&I
- Work with and influence stakeholders in categories and functions
- Lead and support the development of business redesign methodologies
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience on large scale transformation from a business change perspective
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Practical experience with implementing Lean Six principles
- Experience supporting change through training, communications and change assessments.
- Excellent stakeholder/ communication skills