Learning Consultant - £245 - £280 per day - Inside IR35
A prominent public sector organisation is looking for an interim Learning Consultant to join their team for an initial 3 months. This role will be a homeworking hybrid with only the occasional need to head into the main office in Exeter.
As a learning and development specialist, you will work with customers and stakeholders throughout the learning cycle. This will include gathering and analysing learning requirements, designing and developing learning solutions, delivering learning that enhances skills and performance, evaluating the impact of the learning. All of this will help to maintain the world-leading reputation of this institution.
The day-to-day responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Engage with colleagues and customers to define performance outcomes and advise upon / design learning solutions
- Develop and implement learning solutions to achieve agreed performance outcomes
- Manage learning activities and monitor their effectiveness to ensure customer and colleague satisfaction
- Evaluate the success of learning solutions with colleagues and customers and update materials as part of product life-cycle management
- Proactively progress scientific/operational experience to gain customer insight and intelligence ensuring this is pulled through into learning resources, to uphold the currency and relevance of People Development training.
- Build customer and stakeholder relationships which enhance our reputation and increase opportunities for future business and collaborations.?
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills:
- You have professional experience in meteorology or related scientific/technical fields, with evidence of developing other people and best practice.
- You confidently use digital tools such as video and basic web development to communicate and engage people in a professional context.
- You have a passion for personal and professional self-development and helping others to learn.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to empathise, engage and connect with a range of audiences.
- You are outcome focused and able to deliver both independently and collaborate as part of a team.
You must be available to start by the 12th September.
If you feel that you possess the skills and the experience we're looking for then we would like for you to send us your resume and your ideal day rate. Please note applications will be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.